Monday, June 29, 2009

Wow, what a week!

Today is a fabulous day. My first round of chemo is done. The last treatment was on June 12th. I was sick for about 12 days, it was not good. The next round starts on July 8th and will last for 12 weeks. The doctor said the next round will be a lot better. However, the next round has steriods in it and will cause more weight gain. It is too hot to be fat (lol).

For once since treatment began I feel back to normal. At times this whole thing seems so surreal to me but most of the time I think, it could be worst.

Wow, what a week! I know a lot of us still can't believe that the King of Pop has passed. It's amazing that prescription drugs kill more people than street drugs. That is mind blowing to me. How many more people have to die before the denial ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment