Monday, August 20, 2012

"How Far is Heaven?"

"How Far is Heaven" is one of my favorite songs.  But really, how far is Heaven?  Is it here on earth?  I do know that we (the world) does not fear death like we did years ago.  I did some research about four years ago to find out what were the three top fears in the world.  At that time it was; public speaking, being auduted by the IRS and death.

As of 2012, death barely makes the top ten!  Is it because we are becoming more spiritual?  Is it because at times it feels like hell here on earth or have our priorites just changed.  I don't think most of us fear death as much as they fear the way they may die.

I'm not obsessed with this subject; I'm just trying to deal with missing my freind!  (LORD PLEASE HELP ME)!

No comments:

Post a Comment