Saturday, April 20, 2013

Another episode...!

Hello friends and Fam!  Long time no see!  As most of you know, things have appeared to be a little rough lately.  I say appear because things aren't always as bad as they "appear" at times. 

In March, my Oncologist stopped my chemo treatments because it was killing the function of my heart; taking it down to 42%.  The Oncologist sent me to a Cardiologist to see if he could prescribe a heart med to increase my heart function.  The Cardiologist could not prescribe a heart med stating that my blood pressure was too low and it would be fatal for him to do so.

So, there I was between a rock and a hard place (as the doctor himself stated)!  I left the doctor's office, went to my car and sat there for maybe two seconds thinking I would feel despair; instead, my spirit repeated to me what God revealed to me in January 20, 2009, " If you trust me, act like it and I got your back."

After that, I said, "I'm hungry," so I picked up something to eat and went home to prepare for the work the next day. 

Now here we are a few weeks later on April 14th; my mother and nephew flew  in from Virginia around 11:30 a.m.  Later that night around 8:00 p.m. I began to feel bad chest pains which started to radiate down my right arm.  My mother called 911 and I ended up in the emergency and was admitted to the hospital for four days.  On that 4th day I was informed that the cancer had once again returned to my lungs!!!  As of this writing, I'm not sure what my future holds, but I know who holds my future!  I am going for further scans on Tuesday the 23rd and will see my Oncologist on Monday, April 30th...I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment