Thursday, September 3, 2009

The days are numbered

Good Afternoon!
Chemo session went well yesterday. Three to go, Yippee! It amazes me that not one week passes without learning abouy another black woman being diagnosed with breast cancer or another woman who has no history of breast cancer in her family. I pray to God constantly to guide me on what good I can contribute to this matter. I want to be an asset in this life and not a liability.

Everything else is wonderful! Keep the prayers going for you and for others.

Love you all
"Free"

1 comment:

  1. We really admire your strength and your example is one to follow for anyone going thru something financially or health wise. The ability to go on even when your not sure where you're heading is a skill we all should wish to attain.

    Much love. Knowa & Mokah

    ReplyDelete