Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Follow - up

My trip to Tampa yesterday was okay. This was my six month follow-up. I had a mammogram and then saw my surgeon for the results and a check-up. They saw a spot in my left breast so I have to go back next Tuesday the 22nd for an ultrasound. The doctor does not seem too worried about this and neither am I.

I have truly learned not to worry about the things that I cannot control. It's kind of hard when you continue to hear or get bad news. However, as long as you live in this world you will face bad news. And, "They" are right..."life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you cope."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda, you are such an inspiration to all women.. You are right, we all are going through something. You give me the faith and courage to strive for tomorrow... Keep the Faith.

    ReplyDelete